Have you lost your card and need it replaced or would you like a duplicate card?
- First – be aware that your card can only be re-issued by the company that issued your original card.
- At Nuttall Boating Safety, we use the CYA (Canadian Yachting Association) program so our cards are produced by them.
If we issued your original card, see the instructions below to get your card re-issued:
- Contact our head office – CYA – Toll Free number is 1 (877) 416-4720. At the phone menu press 0 for the operator.
- Tell them you want your PCOC card replaced. There is a $20 plus GST charge to replace lost cards. The simplest is to pay by credit card.
- Or if you prefer, you can download and fill out the following form and mail it with a cheque. PCOC – card changes replacement form.pdf
Please contact us if you need further assistance.
If we did not issue your original card, you have to contact the company that issued your card. If you do not remember the name of the company or the name of the instructor, below are a few hints:
- If you took the course with friends or family, ask them to look up the company name on their card. Then do a search on the Internet for Course Providers with that name. Search for PCOC Course Providers on the Transport Canada web-site http://www.tc.gc.ca/marinesafety/debs/obs/courses/pcoc/menu.htm
- If you took the course at a school or community centre, call them to see if they know who ran the course.
- If you wrote the Challenge test at a public event like the Boat Show or other events you may have to contact the show organizers for names of companies since there are many companies who travel across the country just doing Challenge exams at shows.