2017 Course Schedule
for Recreational Boaters:
Scheduled Public Courses are finished for the 2017 year
**See course description and details below schedule.**
|Location||Date & Time||Registration with Nuttall Boating
|Registration with Continuing Education at School Division|
** Course Descriptions and Details
Basic Course and Exam (6.5 hours)
- The Basic is suitable for all levels of boating experience and is enjoyed by all. Even experienced boaters will learn new things. It is strongly recommended for youth and boaters with less experience. We recommend the entire family take it together. The material is presented in a straightforward, easy to understand format.
- The fee of $85.00 for this accredited program includes the exam and the card issue. An optional manual is $20.00 extra, paid to the instructor at class.
Review – No Exam (5.5 hours)
- This is intended for boater’s that already have their PCOC (Pleasure Craft Operators Card) but would like to review the Boating Safety course material.
- This review is perfect for those who have challenged the test in the past without taking a course and need a review of some of the more difficult areas such as buoys, markers and Right of Way rules.
- You will join in the regular course but will not write the test, nor will a PCOC card be issued.
- The fee of $55.00 includes the instruction
- An optional manual is $20.00 extra, paid to the instructor at class.
- For those that have studied on their own, you can write the test in the last hour of the above courses (registering is required) or book an appointment with us in Winnipeg. Fee is $55 to write the test and issue the card.
For more information call Nuttall Boating Safety at 204-889-3000
or 1-877-783-3368 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn’t find one?
If you did not find a course near you, contact us to organize a course for your group (We like a minimum of 12 to 15 people). Your local community centre, recreation group may also be interested in sponsoring a course. Groups of families and friends work well too.
All we need to put on a group course is a place to hold the course. Contact us for more details